Protect Your Wealth and Start Paying Yourself
The freedom to live the retirement lifestyle of your choice with more time to spend with your friends and family can make your retirement years truly enjoyable. However, this is not the time to become complacent about your financial initiatives. Stay open to new ideas and opportunities to leverage your money, even if you are satisfied with your products and their performance.
Here are some ways Farmers National Bank can help you fortify your financial position during your retirement years:
For help determining the best accounts and products for sound and productive money management during your Retirement Lifestage, please contact us.
1. Conserve time and money with Farmers National Bankís convenient checking accounts with online banking and bill payLearn More
Youíve earned it. Farmers National Bank gives you two checking accounts built for the way you live. Accounts for our customers age 50 and over.
Also, youíll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of paper checks and postage while helping the environment.
2.Rent a Safe Deposit BoxLearn More
This a convenient place to store important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace. Farmers National Bankís safe deposit boxes offer privacy and in most cases, greater security than keeping your valuables and important documents elsewhere.
Tips for Effective Financial Management:
Tips for Effective Financial Management
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and donít be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you don't know. Fraud targeted at retirees abound. Research your investment opportunities carefully and verify them via the services reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance, youíll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment, insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe deposit box.
Some Financial Calculators for Retirees
Our calculators can help you determine what you need to achieve your goals and stay on budget.